Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sebastian Sebastian was the only Aussie I've had the pleasure of photographing. And my first stripper, to photograph, at least.. I had gone to a local club, and did what a friend had suggested, go to the bartender. I told him who I was and that I was looking for a girl to photograph. This was mid-nineties, so getting girls to pose for photographs that were going to be posted on the Internet wasn't the easiest thing to do. But he introduced me to Sebastian. She was going to be my first model with my new Minolta 400 camera. So we sat and talked for a while, and I was in love her Aussie accent. When her shift was over, we went to a local hotel for her shoot.
I let her take a quick shower, and, as soon as she got out, had her get on the bed for her photoshoot. Later, she would complain that I didn't tell her that her hair was all messed up from the shower, but, to tell you the truth, I really wasn't looking at her hair.
The photographs you'll see here were a little better, but I still hadn't solved the scanning problem, so they're grainer than I want them to be. But you'll get the idea.
With Sebastian, I got her to pose in more erotic poses than I did with Smiles, and there are a couple of nice pics of her pussy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home