Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Valleri-Tattooed Ex-Marine I met Valleri at a stripclub in my hometown (not Nashville), and she almost didn't pose for me. This was her first night as a stripper, having been drummed out of the Marine Corp a few months earlier due to a hip injury. We sat and talked, and she was very nervous. She wasn't so sure about nude modeling, but we talked about it, and I tried to calm her fears about it. As the night progressed she got more and more tipsy and braver on stage, and I knew she was finally getting comfortable with the idea. Finally, as she finished her last set, I was about the leave, and one of the other girls tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "Don't leave yet, Valleri wants to talk to you." So I stuck around and Valleri comes running up, out of breath from her stage act, and says, "I'll do it! I'll pose." I had rented a suite at the local Holiday Inn, so we went back to it, and she almost got cold feet again. "I'm not to sure about this, I mean, I've never posed nude before." she almost stammered. "It's no big deal", I reassured her. "Just do the same thing here as you did on stage. Turn on the TV on MTV or VH-1, or whatever you want and just relax". A little while later, after a couple of drinks, she finally settled down and did some very nervous poses. I apologize for the ugly purple couch. I had forgotten the sheet I usually used to cover up ugly upholstery.
After finished that first set, I asked, "Now that wasn't so bad, was it? "No, I actually was starting to get into it," she answered. "Well, then", I suggested, " let's head to the bed and we'll see what you can do there.". The dark blue walls soaked up a lot of the light, but Valleri had it down pat. These were some nice poses. After we finished, she asked when she could see her pictures. We set up a meeting after her shift at a local restaurant where she was a hostess. "Do you want to do some more sets, later?" I asked "Sure, we'll set it up when I see the pictures," she added. The next week, I showed up at the restaurant, and I could hardly recognize her. She had changed her hair style, colored her blonde hair to a dark brown, and looked totally different. "What happened to you?" I asked. "I decided that stripping and modeling wasn't for me, so I quit the club and, if you don't mind, I'm not gonna pose anymore." "Fine by me," I told her. "That's par for the coursse". I never saw Valleri again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home