Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Liz
Liz is the one I have the most photographs of. She was of course, a stripper when I met her. Only 20 years old, she had an innocencen to her that my other models didn't have. But she had a wild streak, man, did she. And she had the nicest set of 36D boobs I've ever seen. When I met her, we went to a hotel suite and I gave her all the details of what I planned to shoot, how she needed to look, and the like. I think it went in one ear and out the other. You see, she was so nervous about posing that she had gotten a friend to buy her a bottle of 100 proof vodka, and had drunk almost half the bottle by the time she showd up at the hotel room. But, I guess she could really drink, because she was very coherent, no staggering at all. Now Liz wasn't your standard, skinny model. Far from it. She was a full-figured gal with some of the best big boobs I'd ever seen. They were her best feature, and she knew it. When it came to photographing her boobs, she was perfect. But when it came to photographing the rest of her, she wasn't that sure. She do the poses, but tried to emphasize the boobs to distract from the rest of the photographs. And when she knew I wasn't concentrating on her boobs, she sometimes wouldn't even smile, just pose. Anyway, here's the first set of Liz. As I said, they were taken at a hotel room, and she was definitely tipsy, but you can't tell from the photographs. I was trying to use a sheet as a backdrop, and the lighting wasn't that great, but they're gonna get better.
Those weren't that great. but then she changed into a cute little pink teddy-like outfit with black stockings, and that little gal did some real nice work, and so did I in some cases. You be the judge. Then she said she wanted the tie that I had on. So I gave it to her, and she did some of the cutest poses. Then she wanted to do some upside down!, These are the only upside pictures I've ever done that came out even close to right. Then it was off to the bathroom for a bath. These are pretty only the better ones, but I think you'll have an idea of just how much fun she was having. A few of them a really unusual. She was really being quite a ham. There's lots more of Liz to come so, as they say on TV, "Stay Tuned."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home