Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sky
Don't let the curly locks and beautiful smile fool you, Sky was a dynamo. The picture at left was made at the very first shoot I did with her. I have almost as many photographs, or maybe more, I haven't counted. I met Sky...definitely a stripper name...at the same strip club as Liz. Sky had actually own and operated her own strip club in her own past. She had a defnite sketicism about my motives when I asked if I could do a nude photoshoot with her. She'd do it, she said, if she could bring her husband...and a couple of male friends. I agreed, and from that time forward never allowed another male to watch a photoshoot. I won't go into specifics about what happened, and her pctures were surprisingly good. But I was distracted, wondering when the husband would say something like, "Don't do that", or something like that, but he never did. With Sky, I started my practice of making every new model do her first shoot completely nude. It was a good choice with Sky, although she was not a hardbody. But she had a very flexible body....more on that later....and class, and a style all her own. These pictures were just a beginning. There will be more on Sky shortly. First, the first part of the shoot.
Then she showed she wasn't shy at the least, but was classy in a slutty sort of way. I mean that as a compliment. Take a look.
After showing her slutty side, these were her classiest shots from the shoot. In my next post, I'll let you know a little secret about how things don't go exactly the way you plan. More on Sky next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home