Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Sky Takes Her First Shower On Film
After her second shoot(which you'll get to see in a later update), I had Sky take a shower and a bath on camera. This was not Sky's finest hour, but it wasn't her fault. Earlier, I think I had mentioned that combining Sky & Liz was like mixing oil and water (and if I didn't I have now), well it's probably a better metaphor that mixing Sky & Liz was a bit like mixing fire and gunpowder...sometimes things just explode. Well at this shoot, they didn't explode exactly, but I did find out that Liz wasn't a makeup artist, at least not for Sky. Sky had done the hard part of her shoot and I had instructed her to go in the bathroom and we'd do a shower and bath shoot, then she could go. The only problem was the makeup that Liz had put on her made her look like she had two black eyes, and she told me so after she saw her pictures. Needless to say, when she got into the hot shower, the makeup began to run...and run bad. Anyway, I'm betting that you're not going to be paying attention to the makeup anyway. Hope you enjoy these.
After the shower, she looked at me, and said, "Aren't you going to leave now?". "No", I answered, "now you're going to take a bath, too." So she pushed the stopper in and took the bath. Still the same makeup problems, and these were a bit tamer. At least she like them better. Maybe you will. I wish I'd gotten a picture of it, but after that last shot, Sky looked at me with a rather exasperated look and said, "Aren't you ever gonna leave?". I took that as a hint and left her alone. We got more bathing and shower shoots later on. So we'll just leave it at this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home