Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sky Brings In A Star
This is a little out of order of my shoots, but it's neccessary to bring in one of my best models.
Sky was working at a club up the road a bit, and I asked her to bring in another model for a duo shoot. She didn't disappoint. The girl she brought in used the stage name of Star. And it turned out that this model was definitely a star.
Star started with me when she was just 21, and this wasn't her first shoot (I'll give you that in a later blog entry). But this shoot was definitely a good one.
I got the two of them together, along with another model who decided not to do the shoot. Her loss. I had promised that this shoot wouldn't be a bi-girl shoot (although I knew that Sky was bi-sexual) and Star said she wouldn't do one anyway (yea, right ). Anyway we got started with Sky and Star stripping each other's clothes off.

As you can tell, Sky was having a lot of fun with this set, since it was the first duo shoot she had done. And Star was having lots of fun, too. After the stripping, I had them do some identical poses that were a little more daring.

I loved the picture above right. Notice the way Sky was looking at Star's butt. I was hoping the look was a harbinger of things to come. After two sets, the girls wanted to take a break, so I said, "Take a break, I'll just keep shooting". And I did. I figured as long as I kept shooting they'd keep hamming it up, and I wasn't disappointed.

. Then I suggested that the two get real close. Sky took the lead, and Star followed.

I'm gonna hafta explain the picture above. As I told you at the beginning, another potential model (who later decided she didn't want to do any shoots) came with Sky & Star. She was acting as a second director for the poses. Sky decided she'd had enough and told her to hush. I caught the moment, and Sky said keep it in. Sky's pictures always had a comical moment in them. Then they decided to get "real cose"

Sky & Star took a break, and Sky tried to show off her flexible body. She asked Star to try to fold her up. It turned out looking like an upside-down crab.

For a closer for this set, they decided to some "kitty to kitty" shots. And, as you'll see Star tried to make it interesting by pinching Sky's butt. You can't see it, just Sky's reaction. After these pictures, these hotties took a short break, and then decided to have a little more fun before quitting. More on that in the next blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home