Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Sky Plays Centerpiece
I always liked to shoot at Holiday Inn for several reasons. One was that their King Suites had not only a couch, a bed, but a dining table and chairs. And this was the one photo shoot where if it weren't for the table, the object of the shoot, Sky, wouldn't have shined. You see, I'm going to tell you one of the secrets of my photography. I'm in a wheelchair. No, I'm not paraplegic, or paralyzed in any way. I'm just in a chair. That's both a blessing and a curse. The blessing is that I appear, whether that appearance is factual or not, to be a very safe photographer to the young women I photographed. The curse was I had to work a lot harder to get unusual angles. But here, the dining table was almost as big a star as Sky was. I said almost. These pictures were, without question, some of the best by me, by Sky, and the table. Sky was without a doublt my most flexible model, and she showed off on the table, then showed off her body to the max. First, the outfit she chose for the shoot worked perfectly. Just a cute knit top, some black panties, and a nice pair of black heels. Then the mood she was in was a winner. She was feeling frisky, although she was like that a lot. That mood, showed in her pictures. First, she did some pictures in the outfit, and coming out of it. Then she showed off the flexible body, but in all it's naked glory. This was one of Sky' s best shoots. Hope you enjoyed it. The next blog will be one of Liz's best. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home