Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Baby Oil Play
After a long girl-girl shoot, Sky decided to have a little fun. And I always carried baby oil in my camera pack (along with a few other odds & ends ). Sky knew it, having done one earlier. And since she'd been drinking gin all evening, she was a little silly, unlike Star who was a non-drinker.
Sky grabbed the bottle, looked back at me and said, "You better get your camera ready, I'm feeling silly." And she wasn't kidding. Star was laying on the bed having just done the picture at left, when Sky hit the bed using the baby oil as a squirt gun. I was low on film so only got this one roll, but you can see the fun that Sky, and Star had with the oil. Just a short one but, I'll try to have more blogs on a regular basis. And I'll try to do more than one new blog a day to make more than one a day to make up. And I say, "I'LL TRY". No promises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home