Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Amanda's Friend, Casey
The same shoot that I met Amanda, I met Casey. Casey. Casey was, like Amanda, not that keen on doing topless shots, but I convinced her to do just a few topless shots, and you'll see them below. Just wait, there's a little story to go with it. Casey was very cute, but had her problems with her eyeleashes. She was my first model that wanted to use fake eyelashes. And nothing went right. It took Casey almost 20 minutes to get everything right. Then, as we got started, the lashes started to droop, and we spent several minutes with Casey running to the mirror, fixing her lashes. And, in the end, they drooped one too many times, and I didn't tell Casey they were falling. And, I'm hoping she doesn't see this blog, because if she does, she'll probably kill me. But her pictures, sans lashes, were nice. Her topless pictures, although admittedly not her favorites at the time, turned out pretty good. See if you don't agree. The first outfit was all white.
Then she shifted to a red leather teddy. I didn't care for it at the time, but it didn't look too bad after the film was developed. Of course, I preferred the topless pics. Casey's nips were cute and perky. These next pics were NOT Casey's favorites. Notice the lack of any expression, or almost a scowl. Like I said, she may kill me. On the subject of my next blog entry, I got lots of e-mails saying that you;ve had enough of Liz's pictures, and want a little break. If you agree, send me and e-mail, or just post a comment to this blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home