Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Liz With Baby Oil

Liz & Baby Oil
Okay, you may be getting tired of seeing Liz in all my blogs., but this was one of her best shoots. She hadn't done a lot of shoots before this. After this shoot, quite naturally, she had a more professional attitude. These were more amateurish, which is what I have always striven for. For a quick recap, Liz had just finished a teddy shoot (which included the very first teddy she had ever worn, she said) and a white panty shoot, which she did like a trooper despite the fact that the panties just didn't really look that great on her. Liz had never done a baby oil shoot before, and the way she did shoot, it showed. She love it. The best way to show this is just to get to the pics. These were just as she was getting the first bit of oil on her. She was getting the oil on her hair, and started asking whether it would come out without a lot of trouble. You can see the disgust in her face when I told her I really didn't know. But after that quick flash of irritation, she settled down, and made some very sweet poses, and they even started getting a little bold. That was the whole purpose of the baby oil. While she enjoyed putting it on her, she didn't care about how much she showed. I know this entry is shorter than the others, but this will give me time to rescan the original photographs. And I have the other half coming up tomorrow. And they'll pick up where these left off. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home