Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Friday, October 28, 2005

More of Sky's Black Leather Jacket Shoot

Just a Little Bowtie
Sorry about the lateness of this entry. But you're gonna excuse me when you see this entry. As we rejoin this shoot, Sky had come out of the bathroom with a beautiful black jacket and a little bowtie. No bra, no panties. And I did a whole set with that vest. Now that jacket is gone, but Sky's got that cute little bowtie still on. Now, I'm gonna plead guilty when it comes to the lighting for this shoot. It was too much light on one side and not enough on the other. And I let Sky get away with a lot of "cutesy" poses showing off nothing but her breast and butt. But these are some good pictures. Hope you enjoy them. And this ain't all. There's still more to come. Keep watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home