Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Monday, October 17, 2005

More of Star's 1st Shoot

Star Shows Off In The Shower
Star was really getting the hang of this nude model stuff. But when I told her it was time to take a shower, she looked a little perplexed. "You mean we're finished already?" she asked. "No, it's just time for your shower set," I told her. She dutifully headed to the shower. The bathroom was plenty big, but Star looked back at Sky and told her, "You're not going to go in here. There's not enough room." Sky looked at me and smiled, knowing that Star just wanted to show that she could do things on her own. "Okay, you're on your own," she told her. I will have to admit, Star had a cute body, but in a few of these pictures, she looked pregnant. When she saw the pictures, she begged me not to every show them to anyone. "You know I can't promised that", I told her. "I know," she sighed, "just thought I'd try. So without further ado, here's Star's shower shoot. Two quick comments before I show more. As you noticed, a few of them DID look like she was pregnant. They didn't look like that through the viewfinder, however. And the last pic, the one that's a little foggy, Star liked taking HOT showers, and she fogged up the lens. I told her she was just too hot for the shoot. After these, Star asked me, "Are we through yet?. "Not by a long shot, kiddo", I told her. "Now pretend you dropped the soap.." "What?!!", "You heard me, I said, pretend you dropped the soap. Time for some pics of that cute butt of yours", I told her. She did what she was told. When she finished these she was a little dizzy from being bent over for a minue. She asked if we were finally done. I looked at the counter on my camera, and told her, "Almost". She did a few more. "Now are we done?" she asked. "Not quite," I replied. "Now push the stopper in and we'll do your bath shots" "Damn", was her only answer as she pushed in the stopper. Those pictures in the next blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home