Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

More of Star's 1st Shoot

Star Sheds Her White Bikini
When I did a photoshoot, I usually did at least 10 rolls of film, and one roll was usually, but not always, one set. And this night I had already done half of those 10 rolls with Sky. So I still had 3 more to go with Star (I did one that no one will ever see. Star was nervous, I was terrible...so you won't see that one). Star had this cute little white sequin bikini she wanted to "wear" for a shoot. So, I agreed. I must admit, she did look cute (just look at this picture at the left). So, we started, and, again, Sky started barking out orders and Star got tickled and nearly smiled. Here's that first set of pics, before she got naked. When Star shed that bikini I REALLY noticed her great butt. I'm going to give you a trade secret that I had for the entire 10 years I was doing nude photography: I picked my models based on how great their butt looked. But, put not intended, Stacy's had to have one of the best. These were the best of the night....almost. The best was yet to come.... After the backside closeups, I tried some really posed shots. I missed the lighting on these, but they weren't too bad. After this shoot, it was shower time. And yes, I went right in with her. I'll give you that shoot next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home