Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Star is Born
Okay, okay, so this isn't Liz. I had a few problems with Sky's blog entry. Anyway, this gives me a chance to make an apology to Barbara Streisand for the title. Star brought Sky...(a coincidence) to her first shoot. Star was just 21 and, as you can see had a nice lookin body. There was only one thing wrong with Star, she wouldn't smile, and when she tried to conceal it, she looked a bit silly. It took me years to break her of that. Yes, you'll be seeing a lot. Anyway, Sky came with Star and basically coached her all the way through this shoot. And she did a really good job, if I do say so myself.
There's not a whole lot to say here. Sky was continually barking, yes barking, instructions to Star and telling her exactly what she needed to do, and Star was more than happy to oblige. So cute, and what abody. Hope you liked your introduction to Star. As I mentioned earlier, there will be LOTS more of Star in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home