Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Liz's Tight Mini
First, let me apologize for being late on this entry. Some things just can't be helped, especially when you're talking about the internet. I think I've had everyting that could go wrong go wrong. Anyway, here goes. In one of my earlier entries, I mentioned that Liz fancied herself as more of a "fashion model" than a nude model. And this set of pics were another example of this. Before I go any farther, let me apologize about the quality of some, no, most of these pictures. The original negatives were severely damaged (okay I spilled cola all over them....you happy?) and I have to use copies of images already scanned. So, the quality is not what I really want. Anyway, this set was done just before Liz's episode on the hotel balcony that you've already seen, so you've seen this purple mini before. When we got there, Liz wanted a drink and we discussed what kind of shoot. We looked at the room and it had a very coloful bedspread, and when Liz got changed into the mini, it looked really good against the spread. Liz started her "cutesy" poses first. I told her I'd let her get away with these, but she'd have to show before the night was up. She agreed. Granted, Liz's boobs were nice and big, but she was supposed to show it all. So, I told her it was time. She did start to relax a little. Then I told her that it was time to do the pink shots. As you can tell, she didn't like the idea at first. Then she started laughing. I asked her what she was laughing about. She just smiled and said she thought of something funny. I didn't care. It was a good shoot anyway. As I said when I started, these aren't the best quality phtographs. I'll do better next time. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home