Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More of Star's 1st Shoot

Star's Show-All Bath
Okay, I've got a confession to make. I had intended to show most of Star's first shoot in chronological order. But I goofed. After looking at the pictures, I noticed that Star's hair wasn't wet during for her bath, which means that her bath was first. Sorry. I'll try to do better next time. So, back to the story. As I told you in the last entry, Star ordered Sky out of the bathroom so I didn't know what to expect. Would Star, without Sky to coach her, turn into a model or a diva. I hated working with divas. You know the type. They only pose the way they think they look the best, regardless of how you want them to look. To my surprise, and relief, Star was actually easier to work with without Sky's coaching. "I've found the perfect model", I thought to myself. I told Star to just relax and show off her stunning body. I think, after listening to Star's barking, she was gonna prove she could do this modeling assignment on her own. I think she did that. You decide.
Then I told to show off the cute butt of hers. She didn't disappoint there either. After all her work, I decided to let Star have some fun. "Okay," I told her, "as long as I get a couple of 'pink' shots, you can do what you want". She smiled, and I found my favorite model. You'll see why. From then on, anytime I was going to do a photo shoot, Star got a call, no matter who else did. And she was fun to work with. You'll see in the future. We'll take another look at Star later, but it's time to take another look at Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home