Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Playtime
Nope, sorry, not that kind of playtime. Maybe another time. No, this set is where inspiration meets perspiration...plus a little luck. And since I didn't do a blog entry, yesterday, it's make-up time. When Liz came in for this shoot, she was feeling unusually flirty and a bit on the slutty side, a perfect combination for a really good photoshoot. And I had just gotten some new lights and camera filters and wanted to try them out. So, we compromised. I let her pick out whatever outfit she wanted, and let her pose anyway she wanted, no questions asked. And, by George, this set is one of her very best. And, unlike a lot of my other sets, I'm gonna do a lot of explaining about each and every shot. What? You just want to see the pictures? We're just gonna hafta compromise. These first four were just warmups. I was checking the lighting and Liz was just getting comfy. Liz even popped out her boobs in a hurry. Like I said a mix of flirty and slutty. And I liked it. Then she wanted to show off her boobs. Who was I to argue.
Oh, yea, about that tattoo. Remember when I said I'd told all the models that all body modifications, including tatoos, needed to be cleared by me beforehand. Well, I told Liz about that little requirement. She said, "Okay". At her next shoot she had the tattoo. I asked her about it and she said she got drunk one night and just got it. As you notice, it had that little devil with the name of her then boyfriend. She sorta sulked and said she was sorry. Oh well, she'd regret putting that name on there, I told her. I was right. I'll tell you about it later. Remember I told you earlier in the blog that I had gotten some new lenses as well as lights. Well, they worked fairly well. At least these two pics looked really good with them. Then it was time to show off that cute chubby body with the big boobs. Liz didn't disappoint. That last picture is one that I consider one of Liz's best. A great look a her boobs and pussy, yet a hint of childish innocence. Just a hint, mind you. Well, that's it for this update. More Liz in the next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home