Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

More of Liz's White Panties

Liz's White Panties Shoot (Part 2)
As I told you yesterday, this was the longest shoot Liz had done up to that point, and was getting a little antsy. We had done quite a few pics on the couch, but I told her to hop down on the floor. "I'm taking my pillow with me," she snapped, grabbing the pillow from the couch. "Fine with me", I told her, "but these are a continuation of the nude pics, you're not starting over" "Crap", she said disgustedly, and got started. Then Liz got completely comfortable, and I just had to get a couple really tight close-ups. After these shots, Liz said she was getting a little tired, so I asked her to give me some rear view shots., and then we'd be done. She agreed, and these were the last of this set. And the last shot was a nice closeup. Liz then pulled up, and headed for the kitchen. "What's next?" she asked. "You haven't done a baby oil shoot before have you? " "Baby oil?!" she squealed, "what do I do". "I really don't care," I told her, "I want to see you have some fun with it. ". So the next blog entry will be Liz having fun with baby oil, and she did have some fun. Check with you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home