Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Star's 1st Masturbation Set

Star Plays With Her Kitty
Things have been busy around here, so I haven't been updating the way I should've been. But I think this particular update will make up for it, even though it's a bit short. This set shows one thing that I fussed at Star about. She'd never wear makeup. A lot of people like that "natural look" but Star needed a little eye makeup, but she never would use it. This shoot was also nice, because she had such a smokin' body. Very young looking, even though she was 21, and a mother to boot. When Star came in for her 2nd shoot, I told her that she was going to let her have a little fun at this shoot. So, I told her just to strip down and hop up on the bed. "You do masturbate don't you?", I asked, with a little grin on my face. "Of course," she added, with her own silly grin on her face. "Then that's what I want you to do." "Is that all?. "That's all.". Unfortunately, I paid more attention to her fingering herself that I did actually filming it, so this set is short. But you'll like it. I'll do my best to have another blog entry late tonight or early tomorrow, so be sure to check back tonight.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home