Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ginger's Shoot Shower

Ginger's Shower & Bath
Okay, sorry for the delay for this update, but I promise to have a new set of pictures every day this week, so be sure to check back. Now, back to Ginger. As I said before, Ginger was my lure to get some other prospective models, specifically, Liz and Sky. Ginger was cute, but a bit chubby, but I needed somebody to assure Liz & Sky that I was legit. After her regular shoot, which you saw in my last blog, it was time for Ginger's shower and bath. So, I told her to do what I was going to tell all the other models, and that was just to practically ignore me and just get a nice shower and bath. Ginger looked surprised that this last part would be so easy. I told her to make sure to tell Liz and Sky how easy it was. Now, you can enjoy Ginger's shower and bath pics. Remember, she's cute, but a bit on the chubby side. And I wasn't going to get too explicit with Ginger. I didn't even know if I was going to even use them. So I just enjoyed watching her have fun. Then there were the butt shots. That last pic was my favorite, as I've said before, I'm a fan of women's asses. Ginger definitely had a nice one. Then came the bath. I did have one problem. Ginger was big enough, and the bathtub small enough, that I couldn't get Ginger in more than a couple of different positions. But then, I really didn't care. After the bath pics, I told Ginger to just get out and dry off, then walk out. "Is that all?" she asked. "That's it," I told her. Now, I've got a job for you. " "What?", she asked, a hint of skiepticism in her voice. Remember, she thought I was a pimp (wasn't that a joke....a wheelchair bound pimp.!!!l). "I need you to convince Liz to do a shoot.," I explained. "And I'll pay you a finder's fee to boot, no posing neccessary." "I'll try," Ginger assured me, "but you're probably gonna hafta get her drunk." "You come with her and I'll supply the booze." I finished. That was all it took. A 4-year photography relationship with Liz, all from a 1 hour shoot with Ginger as my lure. Now you know one of my tricks of the trade. Tomorrow is a bit of a flashback. I've found a few more of the original pictures of Sebastian, one of my first strippers, and my only Aussie. And I rescanned the old ones with a brand-new HP scanner. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home