Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Friday, October 28, 2005

More of Sky's Black Leather Jacket Shoot

Oops!!!
This is the third installment of Sky's leather jacket shoot. To bring you up to date, Sky got this beautiful black jacket from one her stripper clients, and decided to do a shoot with just that jacket and a cute little bowtie. Now before I go on, the reason for the title for this blog. I'm the first one to admit that I'm an "amateur" photographer. That means I don't have any true training in photography. I can make some good photographs. Also, due to being in a wheelchair, I can appear to be a "harmless" photographer, in that I'm not that likely to jump up and attack a model like some photographers (the really skummy type) are. This set from the shoot shows my true "amateur" status. Albeit, these were made early in my career as a nude photographer. And it shows. I'll let you see for youself, but when Sky saw the last 4 photos , she said, "I'm showing it all, but showing nothing". And she was right. Oops. Like Sky said, showing it all, but showing nothing. I can do better. And did. See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home