Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

More of Liz's First Long Shoot

Liz's White Panties
I said in my last blog entry that this shoot with Liz was a long one...so here's part 2....or at least Part 1 of Part 2. You'll see what I mean. Now I'm going to admit it. I bought Liz the white panties. They looked so cute in the store, but once she put them on, They looked a lot like granny thongs (gawd, the awful images that come to mind). "What kind of top do I put on?" Liz asked, rummaging though her gym bag full of different outfits. "I don't want you to wear anything but the panties. This'll be a topless shoot at the beginning, and full nude by the end", is what I told her. "Okay," she smiled, "you're the boss" Anyway, being the trooper she was, and being in the sexy mood she was in, Liz put them on and started posing. Of course she wanted to do some cutesy stuff first, so I let her. They were pretty cute, I must admit. But her makeup and the white panties didn't quite go together. You'll see what I mean. Anyway, here are the first few pics from her shoot. Now I'll admit some of those were nice poses, but sometimes that newly-permed hair sorta got in the way. But that's the way I got her to do the poses I really wanted. And, yes, I tried my little "soften" lens (I eventually threw that sucker in my bag never to bring it out again...but not this time). It wasn't that good. "Okay, now I want to see that cute twat of yours," I told her. "Just relax and have a little fun". She did, and these were probably the only ones she ever did that she relaxed while she was doing it. She almost forgot about the camera, despite all the flashes going off. "Now turn around and let's get some of that backside, " I told her. She hopped up on the couch and did one cute pose. "No!" I hollered, "that's not what I want. I want the same kind of shots as before, just from the back". Liz gave me a really dirty look, then bent over, and I got the most explicit pictures of her twat I'd ever gotten of her up to that point. I guess Liz had been doing some counting, because when we finished that butt closeup, she hopped down off the couch. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked. "That's 24 isn't it?" "But I've got 36 on a roll for this shoot, remember?", I said, giving her a little 'you ain't done yet girl' look. "Get on the floor and we'll finish these with you down there." "I'm taking my pillow with me," she snapped, grabbing the black pillow from the couch. Then we finished out the roll, but you'll have to wait for my next blog entry for that one. 'Till then, see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home