Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Liz's First Teddy
Okay, I'm late again, but this time, I've got pictures, and a very sexy story. Liz had done her first shoot, and it was time to do a lingerie shoot. She'd already done the pink bustier, and said she didn't really have any other real lingerie. So, off to the local Sears I went and picked out this sexy black teddy. Liz just loved it. According to her, it was the very first one she'd ever owned. The hotel room I'd picked out was a bit small, but that only made the lighting that much better. So, without any more delay, let's get to the pictures. I decided to try the softening lens again. I really shouldn't be showing my boo-boos, but this one definitely was. Sorry! Then Liz stretched out on the couch and showed off. By the way, Liz was totally sober for this shoot, one of the few that she didn't want any liquor at all. The first few pics turned out a little yellow in the upper corners, but the rest are HOT!! These next pics are definitely "un-ordinary". Liz hated to do pink shots, and would usually look away from the camera up into space somewhere. For some reason, she decided to look directly into the camera. Thank goodness for small favors. As we all know by now, Liz has a wonderfully full butt. And loves to show it off almost the most, second only to her boobs. These are really, really nice. This was a long shoot, and the next two updates will be more of Liz. Tomorrow, Liz shows off some white panties, but white panties aren't her thing. Live and learn. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home