Un-Ordinary Girls

Nude, semi-nude, and non-nude pictures of models that I have photographed over the past 10 years. Included are some babes, a couple BBWs, but mostly average girls who agreed to pose nude for me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

More of Liz's Baby Oil Shoot
Okay, the votes are in. Lots of you have seen enough of Liz's baby oil shoot. However a few more of you want to at least see the rest of the shoot. This will be the last of Liz for a little bit. Anyway, here's the rest of the story. You've seen the first part of the shoot, you didn't see the fact that when I said, "Okay, cutie, flip over," the smile on her face turned to a bit of a frown. "You like my ass, don't you?". "Well, I do think it's cute," I told her, "but it's just time to get some pictures of that oiled up butt of yours.: Liz flipped over and I started shooting. When I finished that last shot, she shouted, "Okay, that's enough." That's when I knew that, although Liz was proud of her boobs, she was self conscious about her butt. The next shot was a bit confusing, since it's been a while since I did that shoot. I couldn't decide whether the picture should be oriented up and down (portrait) or sideways (landscape). I finally found her leg was lying on the floor. As you can tell by her expression, she was almost laughing. That was right after I told her that if I couldn't take any more pictures of her ass, she was going to have to play with herself for the last few pics. "But I've never played with myself," she said,"I know you don't believe me, but it's true. I did have sex when I was very young, so I've never done that". "You're right, I don't really believe you," I told her, "but I think you know what to do." "I'll try," she said, and that was why she was laughing. I think you will see that if she'd never done it before, she knew how it went. Unfortunately, the pictures are not all that close up. I wouldn't make that mistake twice. I hope you enjoy the fun expression on Liz's face while she was doing this set. It wasn't long after that that she started being very coy about doing spread shots. She never resfused, but I never got the fun expressions from her egain. Not in 3 years of photos. The next blogpost won't be Liz, I promise. Instead, I found a timely shoot I did with Sky. It'll put you in the holiday spirit. I laughed when I saw it again.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/25/2005 07:27:00 PM, Blogger Cigamybab said…

    Wazz up!
    Love your site. Hope you dont mind i have added your blog to my Blog @ Free Nude Pics !!!

    http://cigamybab3.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1/04/2006 07:53:00 AM, Blogger Rocka25 said…

    Hello, I want to trade links!
    skull@greyfx.com
    my blog is:
    http://betsamateurs.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home